Friday, June 22, 2012

CARE MORE



So--it's been awhile... guess I was just "not" sayin...
In the past few weeks I've even done some pen to paper journaling--so blessed by that--shout out to Sue Kubley--for giving me a journal.  It's a great way to look at what God has done--to see what he brings you through and reflect on HIS glory.
6/3/12 Devotion  "Careless Speech"  (Our Daily Bread)
I was reflecting on the title for  this particular devotional entry this morning.  Why can't I have "Caremore" speech.  I need to care more about what comes out of my mouth and care less about sharing my thoughts on whatever.  Does it really matter and am I glorifying God by it?  Perhaps what brought this earlier devotion to mind was today's.  The scripture reading is from Matthew 26 where Jesus is being questioned by the high priest.  In this hostile enviroment, Jesus chose silence.  Why do I choose to spout off whatever comes to mind most of the time---ugh?!?
Today Lord-help me to CAREMORE about you-your character-reflecting that and honoring you with my lips.
I'm just sayin OR I'm just NOT sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment